Prior to 1834, worship services were held in David Runkle’s dwelling house. From 1834 to 1853 services were held in the present Wildasin’s schoolhouse.
The first St. Paul’s (Dubs) church was built in 1853. In 1901, the second St. Paul’s (Dubs) church was constructed. The church was renovated and additional building occurred in 1951.
Todays updated, air-conditioned sanctuary is home to a merged congregation of St. Paul’s (Dubs) United Church of Christ and St. Paul’s (Dubs) Lutheran Church. The term “union church” means that both congregations share church facilities, a pastor and church staff. There is one Sunday worship service for both congregations.